FRIENDS ARE POWERFUL

Hey guys! My topic i  really want to touch on is FRIENDS! Oh man, these past 2 weeks i have met SO many amazing people! It all started out with my friend telling me to come hang out with them downstairs (not that far)! But i had just gotten off work and was feeling lazy, but then i talked myself into going, and just that little invite opened me to meeting an amazing group of friends(the girls in C5)! They are all so welcoming and friendly, and are easy to talk to! That next day we went to the Fillmore hot pots and that was quite the adventure! After arriving in Fillmore, it was probably an hour till we could find the hot pots! We had our driver (from Ukraine) trying to deal with us giving him directions, driving around an empty snow field, and we finally found our destination! (Never wear flat sandals in the snow, you will fall multiple times;) )! We saw a half moon and full moon that night! There is no end to those hot pots, so if you can't swim like me, you do not want to let go of that ledge! I am bringing my floaties with me next time!!
Later that night we went to Denny's (1:30 AM) and we all wore our finest apparel, wearing our robes and swimsuits inside! This was one of the first most fun  nights I've had in awhile! That next day they invited me over for dinner, and games after we went to church! I sat there realizing how thankful i am for friends. Friends complete me!

If you haven't realized yet, this is more of just diary posts... nothing too crazy. But i like doing this :)

SOMEONE turned on our heater in the apartment to 90 degrees, so i wake up in the middle of the night and turn it off... SO we all wake up and later that day we all realized that we all woke up sweating our tails off and laughing at how no one was willing to get up out of bed and turn off the heater, so i did! Random.. i know. BUT having roomies to laugh with about stupid stuff like that, is just fun!

FRIENDS.
Friendly. Rememberable, Invasive (in a good way), Everlasting, Nice, Daring, Sisters.

I love all my friends. The F and R are pretty self explanatory, but invasive is what my roomies are! We are invasive in good ways because we want the best for each other. We will ask each other honest opinions about life, outfits, boys, or just random thoughts! These girls are like my sisters. They are all Mormon, which i am so blessed for! We help encourage each other to go to all 3 hours of church, and i have been writing scriptures on our mirror for them to "Ponderize"! These girls are everlasting because like i said, we are SISTERS! Obvi we are all nice, but not when it comes to cleaning the apartment and taking out the trash, and doing the dishes! But its all part of having patience! We are daring because we will go out and do random things! Ash and Heidi and i all went to Walmart and ash was just tripping in front of random people and we will also just go into the mountains eating Mcdonalds, or just go to Sip It (soda shack) even though we have a motto of "Abs over Flabs"...we are sisters! I love them all so much, they are all so different and i love it! We are sisters because i remember one night we all sat in Katie and Ashlyns room talking all night about the gospel and missions, and thats a huge blessing to me that i have sisters everyday that i can talk to about questions or in need of help, and knowing they will do anything to help me out!

I met even more friends this past week! A girl from my English class, Lauren, invited me to go to a cabin with her and some friends and it was SO fun! We played games and watched movies, and i was able to meet more amazing people! These past 2 weeks i have just been flooded with love and support! I have friends who help me with classes that i struggle in, and have been blessed with awesome tutors who deal with my complicated self!

Anyways, Snow College is amazing everyone! The friends here are over the roof amazing, and the memories will stick with you forever! I am so thankful for everyone i have met here at Snow College, and hope that they are friendships that will continue forever!

One one last note: If you haven't noticed yet, i take a lot of pictures! My roomies call me a "Basic White Girl" because of multiple reasons, but one of the main ones is because i am always taking pictures. I like taking pictures with people and at events because pictures are worth 1000 words! Seriously if you ask me about any picture i have posted, i will give you 1000 worlds about that picture! I value pictures so much because in 20 years you won't remember certain people or events, but with pictures, you can look back and smile and talk about those memories! Whether they were good or bad, it was worth the picture and there was a reason it was taken! I love cherishing memories, so will take pictures whenever and wherever with whomever i want! TAKE PICTURES PEOPLE! Lets make those memories last :)

I love you all, and thank you all for being my friend! Be friends to other people, and learn to love everyone you meet! Everyone is so different, and i love meeting and learning to love different people!

Thats all for now!
xxoo,
Megs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BACK AT IT AGAIN

My Adoption Story

A Graduate